Wednesday 4 December 2013

Lime


Dungarees - Zara
Jumper - Topshop
Ear cuff - Topshop
Necklace - Ebay

Comfy outfit for inside the house today, hence the scruffy hair! A bright lime knit from when I was going through a colour pop phase in the summer, and my trusty dungarees. Only the details, unfortunately, until I get myself sorted with a tripod. Was feeling pretty 90s today running around in my new kiddy necklace from ebay - I paired this outfit with Sleek's 'Mystic' lipstick, which is an amazing bright fuchsia. 

Also... new shoes that arrived the other day! Thought I would share - they are a really good height for going out at night in (even though I am 5ft9 anyway and tower above basically everyone when I'm wearing heels) AND were only £20 in the Topshop sale. Bargain? Yes. 

2 comments:

  1. i love dungarees and I'm definitely debating buying one of those necklaces off ebay , so little will power! Would love it if you could check my blog out and give it a follow too - http://dixonkerry-o.blogspot.co.uk

    Kerry xoxo

    ReplyDelete