Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Party!



 Just a quick post today! Went to my work Christmas party last night - this is the look I wore! Excuse my evil face and unflattering angle! I took these in a rush before I left. Products used are... eyes - naked palette, revlon gel liner, eyelure lashes, revlon colour stay foundation, amazing cosmetics concealer, mally primer, MAC diva lipstick, bourjois blush, MAC harmony to contour, gosh eyebrow palette, some random loose glitter I had! and elizabeth arden mascara. 

We went to Bill's for a meal, and I wore a roll neck swing dress from ASOS with a Topshop fur collar and my new Topshop heels in the last post. In my uni house we all had our Christmas today and we cooked a big roast and all had presents - so cute! I have also been considering a big change for my hair... any suggestions welcome!

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous make-up! Love your eye make-up and that lip colour is amazing :-) Sounds like a fab evening xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You loook beautiful !! Love the makeup! :)
    xoxo

    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin looks so beautiful!

    www.makingmeblushblog.wordpress.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete