Thursday 12 December 2013

Fluffy


PVC leggings - Topshop
Jumper - Primark
Nightshirt - GAP
Rucksack - Primark
Boots - Office 
Coat - Topshop
Watch - Michael Kors

This is the outfit I wore to uni today! Baby pink is definitely my favourite at the moment and if I'm not wearing my pastel pink Topshop coat then I will find a way to work it into my outfit somewhere. I love these leggings as well, even though they do make my legs feel very claustrophobic! I don't mind because they're too pretty. My boots are cutouts from Office last year (I think they are called Ultimate?), similar to the Coltranes but with an extra strap. I have officially finished at uni for Christmas now! I have a whole month at home in Brighton! Will be good to go back for a decent period of time after about a year of being here, only popping home for a couple of weekends. My hair definitely needs sorting out when I get back and see my beloved hairdresser. Still can't decide! Been scouring the internet for ideas, if you can think of anything that would suit me go ahead and comment, I want a complete change! 

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous - love the PVC Leggings!

    I came across your blog and love your posts, so now following on Bloglovin, it would be great to follow each other's style journey :)

    My latest posts include Schwarzkopf professional hair products and the perfect white leather jacket for Winter, if you would like to have a read :)

    UK Fashion Blog | www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits, love the way you're edited these photos!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete