Saturday 30 November 2013

CURRENT WANTS

Sweatshirt - Missguided
Naked3 Palette - Urban Decay
Hat - Topshop
Skirt - Missguided
Clutch - Whistles
Headband - H&M

It's nearly Christmas - or about the time to be thinking about Christmas lists anyway! I always have what I'm going to buy next lined up in my head so telling people what I want isn't tooooo much of a problem... only when I get impatient and want to buy it myself first! Here are a few things I have my eye on at the moment. I'm all about texture at the moment and craving some mock croc. The sweatshirt is from the Missguided PEACE + LOVE collection, which has some amazing pieces! This one caught my attention with all the different fabrics going on, the organza and faux crocodile have won me over. I have also found myself unable to resist anything patent or pale pink recently! So naturally, the skirt should be added to the collection as it is BOTH of these things. 


1 comment:

  1. love that sweatshirt X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete